Discovery Park Electric Bike Tour
Leave the hustle and bustle of the city on this tour and enjoy the best views Seattle has to offer. Make sure to bring your camera on this excursion. You will have a state of the art Rad Power Electric Bike on this 15 mile 3 hour tour. Meet us at the Vine St Storage Unit directly across from the Edgewater Hotel on the corner of Alaskan Way and Wall St, look for the green SBT signs. (see meet up location) This is where we equip you up with your electric bike and helmet. After gearing up we voyage in style through Seattle’s Olympic Sculpture Park on a beautiful bike trail on Seattle’s waterfront on our way to Magnolia which hosts Seattles biggest park known as Discovery Park and the Daybreak Star Indian Cultural Center. Your bicycle guide will navigate you through the complex maze of trails on this 3 hour 15 mile electric bicycle journey to one of Seattle’s nicest neighborhoods. Must be 13-years-old and 5’0 to ride the Rad Power Electric Bike. $99 per person.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 3801 Discovery Park Blvd, Seattle, WA 98199-1029
Your bike guide will navigate you through Seattle Biggest Park. This is such a fun bike tour with an electric bike.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Olympic Sculpture Park, 2901 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121-1025
Your bike guide will show you Seattle's best bike trail that goes through the Olympic Sculpture Park. Bring your camera as the views are some of the best Seattle has to offer.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :11 Vine St, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.