This 3-hour walking tour is a quick and easy way to stroll around the historic Chinese quarters of Kuala Lumpur during the city's foundation years. Walking down towards Sultan Street, we will get to see the mix of traditional trades of yesteryear and the new boutique shops on restored pre-war shophouses experiencing a makeover. We will retell interesting stories and history of riots, vice trades and religious worships in a town that is synonymous with the beginning of Kuala Lumpur. Visits to Sri Maha Mariamman temple, Guan Di temple, a morning market and a Chinese pharmacy store before indulging in refreshing herbal drink and traditional pastries along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - refreshing herbal drink
- Snacks - local pastries
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, 163 Jln. Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Oldest and richest Hindu temple in Kuala Lumpur.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Guan Di Temple Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee No.168, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
130-year old Cantonese Taoist temple in the heart of Chinatown where many local Chinese come to pray and worship numerous deities.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :YWCA, 12, Jalan Hang Jebat, City Centre, 50150 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Lim Kee Cafe, 66-68, Jalan Sultan, City Centre, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.