Discovering Tango! - Online Virtual Experience
I am passionate about Tango and discovering it´s history, in the same place that happened. For that I learned how to dance Tango many years ago in Buenos Aires, observed bands playing, read and studied old pictures. And now I prepared an online experience!! :o)
In order to give my best, I did a 4 month course "Guided Visit: conceptual framework, planning and guidance techniques" (Centro Cultural Rojas, 2018) and another 4 month course "Buenos Aires neighbourhoods" (2018). I also studied theatre 4 years with Carolina Adamovsky,
The history of Tango history is exciting, and I would love to share it with you!! Welcome to the best Buenos Aires can offer!
per adult from
What's included :
- Spanish, English, Portuguese guide
What's excluded :
Tango it´s an unique expression that involves not only dancing, but specially feeling. As someone once said: it's a sad thought that is danced. That´s why I invite you to discover everything you always wanted to know about Tango, and you can´t find it in Wikipedia!
We´ll discover the origin of Tango, listening the first music ever recorded and understanding how it was created in the end of 19th century in south america, and particularly in Buenos Aires.
How is Tango danced? Follow me in a live demonstration of each of the roles you can play while dancing Tango. I´ll show you how is to lead and what demands you to know while playing this role step by step. Also we´ll learn and go through the role of the partner that receives that stimulus.
And what about the lyrics? I invite you to discover from the very first lyrics with incredible sexual connotations till the deepest ones about the anguish of not knowing something.
Where is Tango danced? Join me and discover the floor dance rules in a Milonga. Why is it that couples dance nearby the dinner tables? How long should I dance with my partner? Why is it that every now and then I hear some rock and roll played in a Milonga?
Departure Point :Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/25/2020 - 11/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.