Discovering in Ambalavao
To see : rice paddies, the farmers working thier crops, the real countryside, riverbed many people, village kids, the lively city Ambalavao.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
DISCOVER ROUND OF AMBALAVAO WITH HIKKING
Almost of tourists have not enough time to visit one country. So we are happy to help you for your visit in Ambalavao ‘cause it is a famous city in Madagascar by the local people activities such as the silk weaving manufacturing, the Antemoro paper work shop and the second biggest zebus – market of the country. For this visit you will discover how beautiful the city of Ambalavao and the countryside. You feel good too by the unforgetable landscapes rice paddies, the farmers working thier crops, the real countryside, riverbed many people, village kids, the lively city Ambalavao. The hike is 11 Km for 4 hours on foot and 8 Km with Tuk Tuk.
Departure Point :Ambalavao, Madagascar
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.