Discovering Gozo Full Day Excursion including Train Ride to Cittadella
On this full-day tour, you'll be picked up from your hotel and after a 20-minute ferry crossing arrive on the island of Gozo. While both Malta and Gozo are similar in history and development, Gozo has a character entirely of its own. Gozo, which has three hills, is greener and more picturesque than Malta. You will visit the National Shrine of the Blessed Virgin of Ta' Pinu, Dwejra Bay, a souvenir shop, Victoria and the Cittadella.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- During this tour you will visit The National Shrine of the Blessed Virgin of Ta' Pinu, a Roman Catholic basilica and national shrine located just outside village of Gharb. The basilica is located in the edge of a cliff in open countryside which allows visitors to enjoy beautiful views of the area. You will then visit the Inland Sea and Dwejra Bay. A visit to the Crafts Center is a must. There you will see stone works, marble, traditional food, local lace and many other items. This is the perfect place where you can buy a souvenir which will remind you of Gozo.
Then visit Victoria, the capital of Gozo. The name given in honor of Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee, Victoria is more commonly referred to as Rabat by locals. A historic fortified city, you'll find a citadel at it's center, an old prison, and the Courts of Justice. After this visit, stop for lunch in a restaurant in Rabat.
Finally, drive to Mgarr Port via Qala Belvedere to see some breathtaking scenery. Then make a short ferry crossing back to Malta and be dropped-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Pick ups take place between 7:40 and 9:10 am depending on your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.