Learn to sail in a day in Sydney. Experiece the magic of sailing on Sydney Harbour in comfort and style on board one of our race tuned yachts.
Learn to helm, trim the sails, and grind the winches. Or just relax as hard as you like enjoy the beauty of sailing on Sydney harbour.
Meet new friends and have fun on the water.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour National Park, Bradleys Head Rd, Mosman, New South Wales 2088 Australia
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Middle Harbour Yacht Club, 75 Lower, Parriwi Rd, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.