Discover Wroclaw in 60 Minutes with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Discover Wroclaw during a short but sweet 60-minute walking excursion, which will tell you all you need to know about the city, the local lifestyle and its unique culture.
We will meet in front of the City Hall, a beautiful complex of Gothic buildings. While going through the city center, I will tell you insider stories about my city and Poland while showing you all the beautiful spots and important sites.
During our walk in the beautiful city of Wroclaw you will learn all about the local lifestyle and trends, and get an insight of the country's customs and traditions. This is also your chance to get insider tips about the best cafes, restaurants and bars to visit, and learn how to make the most out of your stay in Wroclaw
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: City Hall Wroclaw, Gabrieli Zapolskiej 4, 50-032 Wrocław, Poland
Starting our journey at the beautiful complex of Gothic buildings the City Hall!
Pass By: The City Museum of Wroclaw, Kazimierza Wielkiego 35, 50-077 Wrocław, Poland
Followed by the Baroque Royal palace, however some Rococo, Neoclassical and Neo-Renaissance touches were added.
Pass By: Market Square, Rynek 1, 11-400 Wrocław, Poland
Let’s stroll to the Market Square and discover the little bronze dwarf statues, let’s see how many you find, they are all over the place!
Pass By: Mostek Pokutnic w Katedrze św. Marii Magdaleny. Punkt widokowy, Szewska 10, 50-122 Wrocław, Poland
Get to know the St. Mary Magdalene Church offering a splendid view of the city!
Pass By: St Elizabeth of Hungary Roman Catholic parish, Świętej Elżbiety 1/2, 50-001 Wrocław, Poland
Explore the tallest building of Wroclaw, which has been reconstructed for three times due to different incidents, such as fires and heavy hail.
Pass By: University of Wrocław, plac Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław, Poland
Ending our journey at the well-known Wroclaw University, discover its hidden treasures.
Departure Point :City Hall Wroclaw, Gabrieli Zapolskiej 4, 50-032 Wrocław, Poland
Return Detail :University of Wrocław, plac Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.