Discover Tuscany Private vehicle Full day tour from Florence.
Crossing the beautiful Chianti hills we arrive at the Medieval hilltop gem of Monteriggioni, with its beautiful walls. Here you can enjoy the history and relive the atmosphere of olden times.
Our beautiful day will continue in Siena, famous for its splendid examples of Gothic architecture and the traditional Palio horse race. We will visit the suggestive Piazza del Campo, where the magnificent Palazzo Pubblico stands, with its Torre del Mangia. Visit Piazza del Duomo and be impressed by the imposing Cathedral, one of the finest achievements of Italian Gothic. Before leaving Siena, you will discorver local shops where, together with genuine Tuscan products wines, and Traditional Tuscan lunch.
Next stop will be SAN GIMIGNANO, famous for its white wine, the world renowned Vernaccia, and its mediaval towers, also declared a World heritage Site by UNESCO! The visit is free for independent sightseeing, strolling around the narrow streets and admiring the relaxing landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Personal Shopping assistance
- Wi-Fi on board
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Possibility to customize your tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monteriggioni, Monteriggioni, Tuscany
- Walking tour of the medieval Castle of Monteriggioni
- Enjoy the magnificent view and the history of this place.
- Free Time
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
Walking tour of the Medieval City of Siena
- Saint Dominic Church
- Piazza del Campo
- Oldest bank of the world ( Monte dei paschi di Siena)
- Tolomei Square
- Cathedral of Siena
- Legends and myths of Siena
- Traditional Tuscan tasting Lunch
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
- Walking tour of the City of San Gimignano
- Possibility to visit medieval towers with amazing view 360° (ticket not included)
- Visit the Gelateria that has won the prize of best Gelato of the World (2006-2009) and try the best gelato ever.
- Possibility to have a wine tasting (not included)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Firenze Santa Maria Novella railway station, Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Hello to Everyone, As the City center of Florence is UNESCO world heritage site it's not possible to pick up all our clients from certain locations in the city center. Please confirm with us the name of the Hotel were you staying and we will be able to help you with the pick up process.Thank you and hope you enjoy your experience with us.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.