Discover this Dominican Jumanji Jungle!
As a Dominican Travel Blogger I ensure you a considerable amount of photos for your Instagram feed, is something that I really enjoy doing. Also you'll have the opportunity to experience the lifestyle of Dominican countryside.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
«Le'ts Explore the Dominican Jungle of Bonao with an experienced local travel blogger»
We will chase three awesome waterfalls in a Natural Monument at Bonao. The destination is about one hour ride away from Santo Domingo.
To reach the first waterfall we have to walk for about 22 minutes along wooded trails and stairways. At each stop, we'll spend some free time enjoy the river and creeks. I'll be taking great and funny photos during the experience.
You'll be able to see, also, a little-known waterfall (Third one); to get there you have to cross by a Giant Root Gate just like the Pan's labyrinth or a Narnia movie's gateway, then crawl (literally) through a short rocky path and walk along the river stones.
During lunchtime, we'll meal tasty local Dominican food cooked by «Doña Mercedes» in her small camp oven. You'll have the opportunity to experience the lifestyle of Dominican countryside: Hens, Chickens, Latrine, Hammock, Dogs.
Departure Point :Calle Jardines de Versalles 10, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.