Discover the wonder of the world of Mexico, Chichen Itza, from Cancun or Riviera
This is an excellent way to discover the great city of Chichen Itza, imagine to be in an ancient Mayan city, you will discover all the secrets that the Mayan used to growth and how they became one of the most important cultures in the world. On top of that, we will go to an incredible cenote that is called Suytun, this is a unique place because is one of the last close cenotes in the region. After that we will go to one of the last colonial towns, the beautiful Valladolid, here you will be able to buy a regional and folkloric dress or shirt, to taste the real Mexican ice cream and why not to buy a lot of souvenirs for your family.
We offer no long lines, direct access to Chichen Itza. We recommend bringing a towel with you and comfortable close shoe, you must use biodegradable sunblock if you want to swim in the cenote. Every day our vehicles are disinfected and sanitized. At all times our collaborators will be offering you antibacterial gel due to our commitment to your safety.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Admission to Chichen Itza and Suytun Cenote
- Lunch - Regional buffet
- Visit to Valladolid
- ALL FEDERAL TAX, YOU DONT NEED TO PAY EXTRA
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
Our sanitized minivan will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel, then you will be transferred to the departure center of the excursions to the archaeological zones. A certified guide will welcome you and accompany you, providing you with assistance and interesting information.
During the trip, we visited the SUYTUN ECOTURISM CENTER (Mayan language: Stone Center) with a wonderful CENOTE OR SKINHOLE (in the Mayan language: Cavern with Water) located in the middle of the enigmatic jungle of the Yucatan peninsula where - included in the price of the excursion - you can enter to visit and refresh yourself with a purifying bath in the crystalline and underground waters - according to the Mayan belief - protected by a mythological figure, guardian of the forest, called ALUX.
At this point we will have our regional buffet, that is prepared with the highest hygiene standards.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Meet and enjoy the enigmatic Chichen Itza archeological site, fabulous ceremonial center of the Mayan civilization, named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and its renowned Temple of Kukulcán, considered one of the 8 New Wonders of the Modern World.
Make this magical journey through time, discovering the secrets stored in the buildings of this ancient city of the Mayan civilization, one of the most advanced in the pre-Hispanic world. Admire and contemplate several buildings such as the Market of the Thousand Columns, the Temple of the Warriors with the statue of Chacmool, the Game Ball, the Temple of the Jaguar, the astronomical observatory and the wonderful Temple of Kukulcán, one of the most emblematic monuments of the Mayan civilization.
The tour includes a professional and certified guide who will tell you the real history of this magical place. After the guided visit, you will have free time so you can explore on your own and you can take marvelous pictures.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Back to the Riviera Maya or Cancun, we visit the city center of Valladolid, located in the heart of Yucatan, you´ll see the Church of San Gervacio, and you can admire this beautiful place full of history.
Don´t miss the opportunity to buy a typical Mayan shirt or if you prefer a complete dress called "hipil". Here you will have the opportunity of taste classic Mexican ice cream.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am for the Cancun area, and between 7:00 to 8:30 for the Riviera Maya area. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. For your safety, all our vehicles are sanitized daily.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.