Discover the Vietnamese culture on a guided 13 day tour
This tour is the ultimate in responsible travel. All of Bamboo's tours are designed around an element of positively impacting communities, individuals and wildlife. By joining a Bamboo tour you will be directly helping to better lives and leave a lasting legacy once your tour has ended.
On this tour our travellers will help with one of Vietnam's most famous NGOs in the community, spending a night cruising majestic UNESCO World Heritage Site Ha Long Bay and morning yoga on the rooftop of your boat!
In addition to changing lives for the better, all travellers get to experience areas of Vietnam that ordinary travellers never manage to reach. Our guides are thoroughly professional and expertly trained locals who are on hand 24/7 to ensure that you have the most memorable experience possible.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pick-up and transfer on arrival into Hanoi Noi Bai Airport (HAN) (if arriving into Hanoi Noi Bai Airport (HAN)airport on the tour start date between 6am and 8pm)
- An in-depth orientation at start of project
- Full support from our expert English-speaking local guides in each country
- 9 nights' accommodation in a varying range of styles from hotel to home-stay
- All tour activities
- Heaps of meals
- Full pre-departure support from our ace travel coordinators
- A flashy 'Travel Hack' packed full of helpful advice
- Donation towards NGO
- Accommodation as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- Travel and medical insurance
- Flights to/from the start point.
- Meals and drinks that are not listed in the tour itinerary
- Locations: Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Ninh Binh, Hue, Hoi An
Tour Length: 13 days / 12 nights
Start Day: Friday - lots of start dates still available for 2018 and well into 2021
Finish Day: The tour will end on Wednesday, 13 days after your start date
Volunteer Work: Community Development
Arrival Airport: Hanoi Noi Bai Airport (HAN)
Departure Airport: Da Nang International Airport (DAD)
Group Size: Maximum 20
Traveling Solo?: over 70% of those on our tours start off as solo travelers
Let our experienced, local guides take you on an amazing off-the-beaten-track adventure through Vietnam. On the way you'll explore the sights of Hanoi, including Hoan Kiem Lake and the old French Quarter, discover the beautiful streets of Hoi An by bike and taste of some world-famous Vietnamese food.
Departure Point :The tour will depart in Hanoi Noi Bai
Departure Time :Travelers are urged to arrive in to Hanoi Noi Bai Airport (HAN) between 6am and 8pm on day one of the tour. This will qualify you for a personal airport pick-up.
Return Detail :This tour ends in Da Nang, so you will need to consider your onward journey.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for solo travelers is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.