Discover the secret of the old Mexican presidential house: Los pinos
We will visit the World Heritage Historic Center declared by Unesco, the National Palace, the Zócalo, panoramic views of the Aztec Temple, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Paseo de la Reforma, the Chapultepec Forest, the most glamorous residential area of the City and the pink Zone. This is an obligatory place to also get your bearings and get acquainted with our City.
In the afternoon we will visit one of the most emblematic and also novel places in our capital, the Casa de los Pinos, which for decades was the residence of the presidents of Mexico.
We can visit its large gardens where we will admire the statues and busts of each president who passed by that house. We will enter the interior of the facilities to know the comfort with which our rulers lived. We will visit the presidential meeting rooms, the living rooms, the cinema room and the balcony, among other rooms in the enormous residence.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation during the tour
- Tour guide
- Guided visits
- Travel insurance on board the unit
What's excluded :
- No tip
- Nothing previously unspecified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Pinos, Calle Parque Lira S/N Bosque De Chapultepec, Mexico City 11850 Mexico
Come discover the house of the presidents of Mexico, now it is a museum where you will discover the history of the different presidents who have ruled Mexico
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please arrive at the closest meeting point to your location to pick up your tour:· Presidente Intercontinental Polanco Hotel; Campos Elíseos 218, Polanco, Col. Chapultepec. 08:00 hrs.· Flagpole of the capital city of Mexico City. 08:15 hrs.· Royal Reforma Hotel; Calle Amberes 78, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc. 08:15 hrs.· Avenida de la República 154, Col. Tabacalera 06030. 08:45 hrs.It is very important that you contact us via email or phone to reconfirm your pick up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.