Discover the Scenic Ang-Thong National Marine Park by Private SpeedBoat
Mu Koh Ang Thong National Park consists of 42 islands and is a safe haven for many species of mammals, reptiles and birds. The protected park area spans over 102 km2 and is located between the mainland and the islands of Koh Samui and Koh Phangan.
It is most famous for Talay Nai, also known as the Emerald Lake, whose tranquil waters reflect the sunlight in countless shades of green. Originally is was a giant cavern, until one day the ceiling collapsed, making way for this fantastic saltwater lake.
When you get to the park, you get the chance to first enjoy the warm and inviting waters with a quick dip before we take you to explore the many islands and attractions that await you here. Aside from the beautiful surroundings of the park, you will also find that there is a lot to do here. You can climb the many steps to the top of Koh Mae Koh where you can take in the view of the islands from a different perspective.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park, 346/1 Talad Lang, Ang Thong 84000 Thailand
You can go sightseeing, snorkeling & kayaking!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Big buddha pier - Bang rak, 4171, Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know where you stay and we'll pick you up from anywhere on Koh Samui!
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers that tend to get seasick
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.