Discover the Santa Catarina Handcrafted Ceramics by electric tuk tuk
Excursion of Maria's Tuk Tuk through the Serra de Tavira (2h30 / 3h) carried out in a 100% electric tuk tuk. Main route: passage between the sea and the Algarve mountains, an area called Barrocal de Tavira, we have spectacular landscapes and typical trees such as Azinheira (cork).
This area of the Algarve hills is known for having "telheiros", traditional ceramic factories that make pieces out of clay using traditional methods. On this tour we will see the manufacture of these pieces of clay.
Includes stops and information.
per adult from
120 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Praca da Republica, Tavira 8800-316 Portugal
We started our tuk tuk tour near Praça da República. We are at Maria's Tuk Tuk, on Rua Gonçalo Velho 7.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Asseca, 8800-509 Tavira, Portugal
Following the River Sequa, passing through some fruit farms, we will pass through the Barrocal de Tavira, and see an old Nora of water stop.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Tavira, Tavira, Faro District, Algarve
The tour of the Serra de Tavira continues. After the daughter-in-law, we will pass by some Azinheiras, trees that produce cork where we will stop. Then we visited a carport, a handmade ceramic factory created from clay and a handicraft process. Return to Tavira
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :R. Gonçalo Velho 7, 8800-349 Tavira, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
If you need Maria's Tuk Tuk to pick you up please inform when booking. We pick up customers in and around Tavira (approximate radius of 2.5km from the center of Tavira)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.