Discover the Queer Ecology of West Chelsea and a High Line Photo-shoot
A unique urban hike taking you into an adventure using the present as a vessel to transport you to a world when trains, cowboys, butchers, restaurateurs, gays, Trans, fashion designers came together and produce the Queer Ecology that resulted in one the most successful urban spaces in the world. All of this while having you photo taken through out the walk in iconic places. We will pause to enjoy the al fresco art while tasting the best made in Chelsea treats.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Camera for photo shoot, audio whisper system
- Up to 10 photos of self or group Photo-shoot in amazing spots
What's excluded :
This fun walking tour takes you over the High Line and through the Meatpacking and Chelsea neighborhoods to explore history, art, food...and, of course, beautiful views. Leave with an understanding of how modern New York has re-purposed this history to create something unique that has transformed the city both for the better and for the worse. Learn the history of the High Line, see ( and interact with) inspiring al fresco artworks. Taste treats made in Chelsea. Catch views of the Statute of Liberty, the Hudson River, the Empire State Building, and unique NYC buildings while learning how Queer Ecology made this possible. There will be a photoshoot opportunity on the high line and Meatpacking District.
• The High Line, New York City, NY 10014
• Gansevoort, Gansevoort, New York
Departure Point :501 W 23rd St, New York, NY 10011, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.