Discover The Medieval Palace In Front Of The Walls
Guests will have the unique chance to discover my recently renovated medieval palace.
It is located in Montagnana, one of the most beautiful towns in the Venetian region.
Once you enter you will be surprised by the original stone walls and exposed beam ceilings. The interior of the house is completely furnished in medieval style.
Solid wood weighing 200kg each to the original Palazzo Ducale.
We will admire the view from the vaulted window.
I will be able to answer your questions, it will be a unique experience for you and your children.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- The medieval building was used as a post office for horses. Now, after two years of restoration, Casale is the office of my company. The palace is characterized by a large large room and two bedrooms, the added value is given by the view.
Departure Point :Piazza Trieste, 35044 Montagnana PD, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.