Discover the Magic of Angkor Wat
Arriving Angkor Wat temple you will enjoy and sharing your experience with our professional guide. Best pictures shot from your own guide and the other story behind the stone. Visit South entrance of the great city Angkor Thom, Bayon, Elephant terrarce and experience with Preah Khan king's father temple, then see the last jungle temple Ta Prohm with the giant root before head back to city hotel Siem Reap.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water (unlimited)
- Free pickup and drop-off at city hotels
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Sightseeing as specified in the description
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle car/van
What's excluded :
- One day temple entrance fees is 37 $ ( Cover all temples )
- Breakfast, Lunch, and drinks
- Travel insurances
- Tipping tour guide and driver (recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Preah Khan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
You will be picked up from your hotel between 7:30 and 8:00 a.m. (depending on your hotel location) to visit Angkor Wat. Travel to the ticket office takes about 15 to 30 minutes. After purchasing your ticket, it will take another 15 minutes to reach Angkor Wat.This Mooning you will explore the interior of the great temple, spending a thorough two hours discovering the corridors, central chambers and upper terraces of this truly great temple. Your expert local guide will decipher the myriad of stories behind the longest base-relief carvings in the world, and give you an insight into life during the height of the Khmer empire.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Angkor Thom South Gate, Siem Reap Cambodia
On the road from Angkor Wat, this is the good point of entry to the city for more visitors. All five gates similar, but the south Gate has been the most extensively restored and the it the most complete, this place your tour guide will take about 15 minutes explanation before continue to visit Bayon temple
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Bayon temple is sufficiently compact to encourage any order of visit, particularly as the absence of a surrounding wall make it easy to enter the temple. The confusion of the inner enclosure, with its narrow chamber corridors and stairway, giving occasional surprise glimpses of the enigmatic faces, is itself a fascinating experience. You will learn from your tour guide a lot from your tour guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Terrace of the Elephants, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
The 350m-long Terrace of Elephants was used as a giant reviewing stand for public ceremonies and served as a base for the king's grand audience hall. It has five outworks extending towards the Central Square-three in the center and one at each end. The middle section of the retaining wall is decorated with life size Garuda and lions; towards either end are the two parts of the famous parade of elephants complete with their Khmer mahouts.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Preah Khan, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap Cambodia
Preah Khan was built on the site of Jayavarman VII's victory over the invading Chams in 1191 for King Jayavarman VII to honor his father. Unusually the modern name, meaning "holy sword", is derived from the meaning of the original—Nagara Jayasri (holy city of victory).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
Enjoy lunch at your own expense, and a rest break before move on to the jungle-enveloped Ta Prohm – one of the most atmospheric of all temples in Angkor. Once home to 2,740 monks, Ta Prohm today looks much as it did in the early 1850s, when French explorer Henri Mouhot ‘rediscovered’ this crumbling site. After exploring the maze-like interior of Ta Prohm, return to your hotel after a long but fulfilling day, which will leave you with a lifetime of memories of one of the wonders of the world before head back to hotel city Siem Reap.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Tour guide and driver will pick-up you at the hotel lobby. - Pick-Up time 7:30 to 8:30 am - Guest will be ready on time at the hotel lobby before the tour start
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress Code: Respectful dress with cover your shoulders and knees is required (only real dress scarf not allow).
- Flying drone at temple do not allow. (only ask permission from APSARA)
- Temples entrance fee also accept visa cards and available to purchase on the day of the tour just before sunrise
- Normally our guide will stop at a local restaurant in the national park for lunch during lunch time and it can be more expensive than restaurants in town, but it is only best choice on this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.