Discover the Life of St. Joan of Arc in Rouen, 1-Day in PRIVATE CAR from Paris
We travel to ROUEN to visit the places connected to Saint JOAN of ARC.
Joan of Arc is considered one of history’s greatest Saints, she was a medieval peasant girl who believed God had chosen her to lead France to victory in its war with England. She led the French army to a victory against the English and their French Allies. After King’s Charles VII coronation, she was captured by Anglo-Burgundian forces, who burned her at the stake in 1431, after having tried her for heresy and witchcraft at the age of 19. She was canonized in 1920.
You will be picked up at your hotel to travel in a private car. Once in Rouen, you will be met by your expert guide for a 2-hour walking tour, where you will live the last days of the Saint. Then this will be followed by a 2-hour tour at the Historial of Jeanne d’Arc Rouen; a very special museum exclusively consecrated to the life of the Saint from her childhood, her battles until her tragic end. At the end of the day return to Paris.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Travel in Private Car with all sanitary measures
- Tickets to Historial Jeanne d’Arc Rouen (Standard entrance)
- Walking tour with a private guide (2 hours), guide will meet you on arrival at ROUEN train station.
- Entry/Admission - Historial Jeanne d’Arc
What's excluded :
- Optional tips for the guide
- Wine during lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Your driver will pick you up at your hotel or place of preference to take you in a comfortable private car (with all sanitary measures) to the city of Rouen.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Le Donjon, Tour De Jeanne D'arc, Rue Bouvreuil, 76000, Rouen France
Visit the Joan of Arc’s Dungeon, where the Saint was tortured on May 9th, 1431.
After you will visit the market place where she was buried at the stake.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Eglise Sainte-Jeanne-d'Arc, Place du Vieux-Marche, 76000, Rouen France
Discover the Church built in the Saint's memory, next to the Market Place
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Historial Jeanne d’Arc, 7 rue Saint Romain, 76000, Rouen France
2-hour visit at the Historial Jeanne d’Arc, a museum entirely built for her. Travel through an interactive journey to discover the Saints saga, her history, and incredible life.
Standard admission, guide not included.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Rouen, 3 rue Saint Romain, 76000, Rouen France
Time for lunch (Excluding wine)
After lunch free time on your own to visit this marvelous town. Pass by and enter the Cathedral of Rouen. often depicted by the famous painter Monet.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rouen, Rouen, Seine-Maritime, Haute-Normandie, Normandy
Return journey in your private car to Paris
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers in a Private Car with all Sanitary measures for a comfortable and safety trip
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- - Masks are compulsory during car transfers - Masks are compulsory during inside activities - Masks are optional during outside activities - Handwashing and social distancing during lunch
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.