Discover the land of green gold - Private tour from Ljubljana
Get ready for a day full of unforgettable experiences! Drive towards the eastern park of Slovenia and discover the region of many wonders and traditions. Your guide will explain you a lot about the land culture and the history of the region. You will have the to admire the amazing landscape in this part of Slovenia. Later it is time for a totally different kind of experience. Continue to Žalec, the so-called capital of the land of green gold. Visit the Eco-museum of hops production and taste six different types of locally produces beer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Entrance to beer museum
- Beer tasting
What's excluded :
- Private expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zalec, Zalec, Styria Region
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Ljubljana. Afterwards you will drive towards Žalec, along the way you will have the chance to admire the beauty of the Slovenian countryside and even make a short stop at one of the hops fields. After the arrival to Žalec you will have time for lunch and to visit the Eco-museum of hops production. At the end you will walk to the Beer fountain and have the chance to taste six different types of beer. Return to Ljubljana later in the afternoon.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers will be advised the pick up time and place upon booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.