Discover the Etna volcano, the wines produced on this lava area
This experience will be organized according to your needs, it will be an opportunity to get in touch with the extraordinary nature that surrounds the Etna volcano. We have minibuses or cars with which we will take you on this wonderful experience, letting you enjoy the view of the landscapes in total relaxation.
These are the ingredients of the tour: history, culture, nature, food together, if you want, we will decide how to combine them.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of Trikke
- Stop At: Craters Silvestri of Mount Etna, 95030 Nicolosi, Sicily Italy
A natural wonder that deserves to be visited for its historical and geographical value and for its wonderful vegetation, immersed in a spectacular natural environment.The Silvestri Craters are located under the top of Etna and are certainly the most visited part of the volcano. They are very easily accessible. Going up you climb to the Rifugio Sapienza, the highest point reachable by car on Etna, and then continue on foot from the parking lot to the Silvestri craters, consisting of two main craters and other smaller ones. All originated from the massive eruption of 1892, demonstrating how destructive the power of Mother Nature can be. You will soon feel Etna breathing and moving under your feet. You will travel this territory together with Adriana.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Oro d'Etna, Via San Giacomo 135, 95019 Zafferana Etnea, Sicily Italy
Along the road that leads us to Zafferana Etnea, we will stop at a honey farm to taste various products made with organic honey and taste the varieties of honey, jams, and many other products such as extra virgin olive oil, wine, spirits , olives, dried tomatoes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gambino Winery, Contrada Petto Dragone SNC, 95015 Linguaglossa, Sicily Italy
Conclusion of the tour with a visit to a winery located on the north side of the Etna volcano, here the scents and flavors that our generous land offers us will make you understand how important the minerals present on this lava territory are, thanks to which the taste of the wines is unique in the world . After visiting the cellar and the vineyard, relaxing with a breathtaking view, there will be lunch based on local products prepared according to tradition and 5 wines expertly paired with dishes.
Duration: 1 hour
• Cannoli with ricotta - Typical Sicilian dessert, crispy cylindrical biscuit filled with ricotta with chocolate and candied fruit
Departure Point :1: Via Roma, 95019 Zafferana Etnea CT, Italy
2: Stazione Catania Centrale, Piazza Papa Giovanni XXIII, 2, 95129 Catania CT, Italy
3: Taormina-Giardini, via 98039, Via Nazionale, 43, 98039 Villagonia ME, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can organize the meeting point firstAirports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- GIARDINI NAXOS, Lungomare Regina Margherita, 7, 98035 Giardini Naxos ME, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.