Discover the ceremony of Lowering the national flag by Cyclo + Free Tour
✔️ ✔️ ✔️ HIGHLIGHT ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
✔️Special thing: watch The ceremony of Raising and Lowering the national flag at Ba Dinh square at night
✔️ One free tour from volunteer guide of our NGO. Just pay for what you eat, drink and use on your tour
✔️Walking tour: you can choose a food tour or Hanoi Old Quarter tour to sightseeing Hanoi Old Quarter.
✔️Cyclo tour: you have 2 hours on the cyclo, accompany with our driver to have a quick look of city, pass famous places and have great photos.
✔️Pass through the most beautiful streets in Hanoi
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1,5 hours cyclo tour
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel (HANOI OLD QUARTER CENTER ONLY)
- Student volunteer guide for free tour
What's excluded :
- Drink + Tips for guide and driver
- Foods, drinks and entrance fee on the tour. Because the cyclo tour just only pass destinations
- Personal expenses, travel insurance & other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Tour guide from AZ Local Trip picks up you and your group from your hotel or at the confirmed meeting point in Hanoi Old Quarter. Please be ready before the starting time 15 minutes.
You can choose one free tour to join it. Free street food tour or free Old Quarter tour with our student volunteer guide. You will pay foods and drinks, entrance fees if you use them.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Ta Hien Street, Hanoi Vietnam
Come to here on the free walking tour
Pass By: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Our driver will pick you up for the cyclo tour. Pass the heart of city, and take great photos
Stop At: Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, is an intriguing relic of Vietnam’s history and, signifying its historical and cultural importance, was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2010. Also known as the Hanoi Citadel, many artefacts and items dating back to between the 6th and 20th centuries were excavated in 2004, including foundations of old palaces, ancient roads, ponds and wells.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Visitor to mausoleum, just only outside and take photos. You will stop here for 15 minutes to watch The ceremony of Lowering the national flag at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Hanoi Old Citadel - Northern Gate, Phan Dinh Phung Street, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
From Ba Dinh Square to Dong Xuan market, you will pass here
Stop At: Dong Xuan Market, Dong Xuan and Hang Chieu Sts., Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Back to Hanoi Old Quarter, our driver will ride to your hotel ( Hanoi Old Quarter only, if not, our driver will back to the starting point )
Thank you so much for choosing us!
Departure Point :1: AZ Local Trip, No.4 12 - 95 Lane Chùa Bộc Street Đống Đa Hanoi City VN 100000, Chùa Bộc, Khương Thượng, Đống Đa, Hà Nội, Vietnam
2: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Optional 1: At our office 19C Hang MaOptional 2: Hanoi Opera house
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.