Discover the best of street art around the Canal St Martin!
SPECIAL FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST:
!! THIS OUTPUT WILL TAKE PLACE AT 10AM FROM FRIDAY TO FRIDAY !!
During this fascinating tour, discover the artists who bring the walls of Paris to life, often illegally! Fred le Chevalier, Heart Craft, Abraham Clet, M. Chat, Invader, Dark Snoopy and dozens of others have placed their ephemeral works here, which sometimes stay ... for a long time!
It is a real open-air museum that will allow you, in just two hours, to touch the very essence of street-art with your finger.
I can speak in english too!
Posso anche parlare in italiano!
¡Puedo también hablar en español!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rue Volta, 75003 Paris, France
A street extremely rich in street-art works, where many galleries are nested to take advantage of the "arty" atmosphere of the place.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Cité Riverin, 75010 Paris, France
A very long and constantly changing fresco has just been placed there ...
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Canal Saint-Martin, Quai De Valmy, 75010 Paris France
On Pointe Poulmarch next to the Canal, you will see one of the most controversial walls in Paris, whose decor changes almost every day! And all around, no less than 12 Space Invaders to flash to earn many points!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Arts et Métiers, 75003 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Rue Alibert, 75010 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.