Discover the best of Rio in an afternoon
Everyone who visits Rio knows they’re going to find a picture postcard beauty.
In our tour we will visit some of the most beatiful places of the city.
We will start our tour visiting the magnificent Christ the Redeemer statue (ticket included).
After that, we will stop at the Mirante Dona Marta, where we can appreciate a beatiful view of the city. We also visit Santa Teresa, the bohemian redoubt of the city, the Selaron Stairs with its colorful tiles and we will finish our tour at the Sugarloaf, where we will contemplate the wonderful sunset (depends on the weather conditions of that day) (ticket at passenger's expenses).
For those who want to visit and take advantage of the best of Rio in an afternoon, this is the ideal tour: Nature, history, artistic and cultural heritage and a totally amazing view of Rio!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Christ the Redeemer ticket
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
What's excluded :
- Sugar Loaf ticket (at passenger's expense)
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
We will visit (by van) the most famous monument in Rio and in Brazil and one of the seven wonders of the modern world. (ticket included in the price)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Estr. Mirante Dona Marta, S/N Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Beatufil panoramic view of the city, near the Corcovado mountain.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Santa Teresa, Rua Aurea, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20240-210 Brazil
We will pass across this neighborhood that offers a rustic atmosphere full of charm. The streets, winding and steep, are full of elegant old mansions, and there passes the famous "Bondinho de Santa Teresa", postcard of the neighborhood.
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
We will visit the famous stairs decorated with colorful tiles that are already symbol of the city's artistic heritage.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
We will visit the famous hill, with its cable cars from where you can contemplate the fascinating sunset (depends on the weather) (Ticket is not included, at passenger's expense)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :General Osório, R. Jangadeiros, 010 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22420-010, Brazil
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.