Discover The Aral Sea With Ayimtour
Join us on the incredible journey to the disappearing Aral sea. You will travel through the rocky desert, walk over the bottom of the dried sea, visit mysterious medieval towns and ascend the magnificent Ustyurt Plateau. You will spend the night in Karakalpak yurts falling asleep to the songs of the desert wind, and watch the sun rising over the Aral Sea. This is a journey to the parallel world that you never knew existed.
The sites you are going to visit have been inaccessible to public for a long time. That is why the areas surrounding the Ustyurt Plateau have always been shrouded in myth and mystery. Now you have a real chance to see these amazing sites with your own eyes.
So book your Aral Sea tour today and gain an unforgettable experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - The tour price includes 4 times of meals, including plenty of snacks, fruits/veggies and non-alcoholic drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tent equipment and/or all other amenities at the yurt camp
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry fees to Mizdakhan Necropolis and local museum in Muynak
What's excluded :
- Guide's services
- Travel insurance
- Hotel stay
- - Early morning pick up from the airport or train station (latest 9:30 am in Nukus) in Nukus or Urgench (no later than 6:00 am).
- We first bring tourists to the Jipek Joli Hotel (tour starting point) and then start the journey to the Aral sea. If we arrive late, then we can meet the tourists at the airport or train station and bring them to the hotels they have booked respectively.
- Start the Aral sea tour the next day (or the same day of arrival). The itinerary of a 2D1N Aral sea is well outlined on our website under the "Following The Disappearing Sea" section.
- After the tour, the driver/s will bring the tourists back to Jipek Joli Hotel/other hotels. If the tourists wish to travel further to Khiva the same day, we can arrange a private taxi. Please note that taxi services are not included in the tour price.
- We are open to any changes that the tourists might have in mind.
Departure Point :1: Nukus, Uzbekistan
2: Khiva, Uzbekistan
3: Kungirot, Uzbekistan
4: Khodjeyli District, Uzbekistan
Traveler pickup is offered
- We can pick up the tourists from Khiva (any accommodation or Urgench airport) at 6:00-6:30 am on the tour start date and bring them to Nukus. Once there, they then transfer to off-road car/s at Jipek Joli Hotel and leave for the tour.- We also pick tourists up from Kungrad train station (it's a small district on the way to the Aral sea) and start the tour from Kungrad.Please note: Pick up price is included in the tour price, but not the drop-off price to Khiva or to the Turkmenistan border (which is located in Khodjeyli).Airports
- Nukus Airport, Nukus Uzbekistan
- Urgench international aiport, Urgench, Uzbekistan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.