Discover Scuba Diving in Montego Bay
Try scuba diving in Montego Bay, Jamaica with a 3-hour Discover Scuba Diving program for uncertified or first time divers. Your guide provides all necessary diving gear and begins your lesson in a sheltered area. After some practice, move to another site for a shore dive that allows your to explore the marine life and coral walls of Montego Bay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of snorkel and dive equipment
- Professional guide
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Dive Master Tutor
What's excluded :
- Wetsuit (can be rented at site)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Start the day at the launching area at Sunscape Splash Resort in Montego Bay.
Meet your master instructor, who provides a safety orientation and helps you to get outfitted in your scuba diving gear. Then learn all the basics of scuba diving in a controlled area that is similar to a pool.
Once you have mastered the basics, your instructor decides if you are ready for the second phase, shore diving. The second location offers more adventure and better views of the colorful marine life.
This introduction to scuba diving program is suitable for uncertified and first-time divers, and your dive instructor stays with you at all times to ensure your safety. A parent or guardian must be present for anyone under 17 years of age.
Departure Point :Sunscape Splash Montego Bay, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, cabin #, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions; ask your doctor if you are medically fit to scuba dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.