Discover Scuba Diving in Dubai
(what you will do in this experience)
Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
Have fun swimming around and exploring.
Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
you will have this dive record in Padi database for your next further diving experience
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- All Diving Equipment
- Under Water Photos
- Scuba Diving Instructor
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- swimming suit
- Experience the wonders of scuba diving on this 2-hour activity at Jumeirah Beach. This is a great opportunity for first-time divers to experience what it's like to actually breathe underwater.
Marvel at the colorful coral and tropical marine life just off the beach without the need for a certification course.
The instructor will provide a general briefing on how to use the scuba diving equipment and teach you how it’s used. Underwater photos will be taken during your dive and posted on the company’s Facebook page.
With a ratio of 4 students to 1 instructor, you'll enjoy personalized attention. You can book this activity at a number of different times throughout the day to best suit your needs.
Departure Point :Nemo Diving Center, Dukes Dubai Hotel - The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :9am ,11.30am , 1.30pm , 3.30pm Saturday to Friday ( 7 days in week)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant woman
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.