Discover Scuba Diving Course in Puerto del Carmen - 2 Dives
Get the chance to explore the scuba-diving world assisted by genuine professionals.
This course including a previous theory introduction has been especially designed for beginners.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
• Enjoy your first scuba-diving experience
• Discover Lanzarote’s beautiful marine ecosystem
• Make the most out of this course with the assistance of our qualified instructors
• Reach a maximum depth of 12 metres
This program is designed for total beginners without any experience and allows you to try scuba diving under the supervision of a dive professional.
Our highly qualified staff will give you a detailed introduction including all the information you need to guarantee a safe and fun experience. Besides of discovering the underwater world of Lanzarote you will experience a new sensation of zero gravity, freedom, adventure and tranquility.
It is not a scuba certification course but a quick and easy introduction to what you need to know to discover the underwater world. If you want to become a certified diver after your Discover Scuba Diving experience, you can enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course.
Take your first breath underwater and experience the beauty of the Atlantic Ocean joining us for this two-dive course taking place in Playa Chica, one of the most known dive sites in Europe.
• Puerto Del Carmen, Puerto Del Carmen, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Departure Point :Paseo Barrilla, 9999, 35510 Puerto del Carmen, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up Service provided for customers staying in Costa Teguise, Puerto del Carmen, Arrecife, Puerto Calero and Playa Blanca.- Costa Teguise: 8:30am- Arrecife: 8:45am- Puerto del Carmen: 9:00am- Puerto Calero: 9:00am- Playa Blanca: 8:45am
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.