Discover Scuba Diving
Welcome to a fascinating world!
Scuba diving offers unique sensations that no other sport on the planet can give. Discover Scuba Diving is a half day program for beginners – a unique opportunity for you to live the scuba experience.
You will start with a short video explaining the basics of scuba diving, followed by a briefing from our PADI instructors who will help you to become familiar with your scuba gear and get ready for your first breath underwater.
Before you know it you will be in our pool practicing a few simple skills and into the sea you go to enjoy your first open water dive.
Your first dive will be at our training dive site Roman Wall. It is safe and easy, at a maximum depth of 6m with added features for your comfort such as a sloping descent line to the bottom. This is an underwater playground for all divers, find yourself surrounded by Roman Amphorae, old anchors and beautiful marine life such as octopus and green turtles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Snacks - Seasonal fruits and soft drinks
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Underwater pictures and videos can be purchased extra
Take your very first breath underwater in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea and learn the basics of diving with our team of PADI Professionals.
Join us for our three-part experience- briefing, skills and open water dive!
• This briefing includes all the information you need to know such as how we equalise our air spaces, hand signals we use to communicate underwater, how the equipment works and what its used for as well as a breakdown of the skills which you will be doing.
• Jump in the pool and take your first breath underwater! Practice using the equipment you’re going to be diving with and conquer the basic skills. Dive down to the deep end of our training pool to practice equalising your ears and get used to swimming around with fins on.
• Head to our training dive site The Roman Wall and experience the amazing underwater world. Just a short walk from our dive centre this shore dive is the perfect place for beginner divers, see ancient Roman Amphorae, lost anchors and possibly green sea turtles!
Collect your certificate, fill in your logbook and speak to your instructor about the next step in your diving adventure whether that's a certification or a dive!
• Paphos Harbour and Port, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos Cyprus
Departure Point :Cydive, Poseidonos Ave 1, Kato 8042, Cyprus
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide free transfers from all the hotels in Paphos and Coral Bay area.15 minutes before the program starts for all Paphos Hotels and 30 minutes before for all Coral Bay hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with epilepsy
- Not recommended for travelers with collapsed lung
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.