Discover Scuba Dive (Shore)
This is the perfect program if you want to experience scuba diving in a controlled, safe environment.
Swimming skills are NOT required for this program. This is not a training course, but meant to give you a taste of diving (and hopefully, get you hooked to the sport.)
Please note that there are many ways to conduct this program – as with everything else, we do not take the dive-factory approach with this program.
We conduct the program at a nice and leisurely pace; you are not hurried and if you need extra time to get comfy, you will get extra time to get comfy.
Our programs are conducted by fully trained dive professionals
We also take pictures of you underwater – please bring a memory card or pen drive; so that we can upload it for you (we no longer burn Cds / DVDs – too many issues with read errors later).
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Photos and Video, carry your pen drive and data cables
What's excluded :
We leave from our dive center to a nice sheltered reef. You get a briefing on what to do and what to expect during the day; then you spend some time doing shallow water skills and getting comfortable with the gear. After that, we go for a dive.
A dive professional is in the water with you at all times, and will handle your safety. We are back between 11:30 - 1 (morning session)
Maximum depth of the program is 6pm – how deep we go will depend upon your comfort level in the water and the instructor's discretion (we want you to have fun, but safety obviously comes first.)
The max dive duration is one hour, from time of entering water to the time of exit, although the exact program duration may vary, depending upon your comfort level and breathing rate.
In this program you will get a detailed briefing along with practicing a few skills (mask clearing, regulator recovery and air sharing). Then you will go for a guided dive of the reef with a dive professional - we aim for a 45-60 minute dive, although if your air consumption is significantly higher than normal, this dive time may be shorter. This program has a total in-water time of approximately 75-90 mins.
Departure Point :DIVEIndia Scuba & Resorts Pvt. Ltd, Havelock Island, Andamas, SH5, 744211, India
Departure Time :6/13/2019 - 1/3/2022
Monday: 07:00 AM - 05:30 PM Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 05:30 PM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 05:30 PM Thursday: 07:00 AM - 05:30 PM Friday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 05:30 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.