Discover Santorini Food with Wine Tasting: Experience Like a Local
Visit two traditional local wineries and cellars in the countryside of Santorini, with your local guide. Taste a selection of 8 different wines styles from Santorini and Greece, while you'll stroll through an actual vineyard on the volcanic soil and discover the unique viticulture on a 4:45-hour food and wine adventure.
- Enjoy delicious Santorini specialties and classic Greek dishes.
- Mini tutorial tasting tour of 8 wines.
- A stop at local Savvas Popeye taverna for dinner.
- A small group of up to 12 people maximum.
- This tour gives an insight into Greek cuisine in a fun and informative manner from a local perspective.
- Tastes and ingredients of Mediterranean cuisine, but also the beauty of Santorini as a world-famous destination.
per adult from
4 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cheese, olives, and local snacks at every winery
- Taste 8 different high-quality wines under the guidance of a local guide at every winery
- Customized free hotel/port/airport and cable car exit pickup and drop-off
- Transport by licensed Mercedes-Sprinter minibus with air-conditioned
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses (Optional)
- Discover the most distinct local wineries and traditional cellars of Santorini through a unique 4:45- hour wine tasting journey tour and authentic traditional settlement with historical houses, blue-domed churches, and old mansions during your food and winery tour.
Enjoy the best of Santorini's gastronomy with Greek cuisine and wine tastings. You will be introduced to the best places in Santorini, demonstrating the depth of the food and wine culture on the island. Explore the secrets and recipes passed down from generation to generation, learn about their historical significance, and take a tour of the famous family wine estates.
Combine a visit to two wineries in Santorini with a delicious 8 wine-course menu in the Greek Meze style in a fine restaurant where you can enjoy both local cuisine and wine. At the same time, you will learn all about the food and wine culture in Santorini with tips on Greek gastronomy. This tour is perfect for foodies, adventurers, wine lovers, and anyone who wants to try the full gastronomic experience in Santorini. Visit the two wineries of the family estate and taste the distinctive volcanic wines.
• Santorini Tours, Greece
• Estate Argyros, Episkopi Gonia, 84700 Greece
• Avantis Winery Santorini, Fira 847 00 Greece
• Perivolos, Perivolos, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
• Tomato Fritters
• Greek Salad
• Glass of wine or soft drink
• Choose from: - Chicken souvlaki with spicy sauce and rice
Grilled squid with rice and lemon juice
Vegetarian pasta with spinach rocket pesto cashew and goat cheese.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Custom Pick-up and drop off is offered for this tour. • Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. • If the hotel is inaccessible by car due to restrictions, pickup will be held from a nearby location within a short walking distance. • Cruise ship travelers: The meeting point is the "HERTZ" rent a car company in Fira town, near the top of the cable car about 100 meters.• Once your purchase is complete, send your complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to your local tour operator to organize pick-up arrangements. Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Santorini Cruise Port (Cable car in Fira)
- Santorini Athinios Port
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.