Discover Poznan in 60 minutes with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
You only have an hour to fall in love with Poznan? Challenge accepted!
Discover Poznan during a short but sweet excursion, in which you will learn the most interesting facts about the history, the local lifestyle and the unique culture of the city.
We will meet in front of Poznan’s Cathedral and go on our stroll from there :-)
Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like and learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from, by seeing it through the eyes of a local.
Walking through the city, you will discover exactly what makes Poznan special! This is also your chance to get insider tips about the best cafes, restaurants and bars to visit during your time here, and learn how to make the most out of your visit.
This is the perfect experience for someone visiting the city for the first time, or someone that wants to rediscover it!
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ostrów Tumski 17, 61-001 Poznań, Poland
Discover Poznan Cathedral, one of the oldest churches in Poland
Pass By: plac Kolegiacki 17, 61-841 Poznań, Poland
Explore Poznan’s City Hall, which was formerly a Jesuits college
Pass By: Klasztorna 11, 61-834 Poznań, Poland
Admire the imposing Lesser Basilica of St. Stanislaus
Pass By: Old Market Square, Poznan 61-160 Poland
Have a walk around the Old Market Square and learn about its cultural importance in Poznan
Pass By: Stary Rynek 25, 61-772 Poznań, Poland
Discover the beautiful Town Hall, at the top of which you will maybe have the chance to see billy goats fighting
Pass By: Góra Przemysła, 61-001 Poznań, Poland
Take a look at the Royal Castle
Pass By: Imperial Castle, Zamek Cesarski w Poznaniu, 61-001 Poznań, Poland
Learn about the Imperial Castle, an historically rich monument dominated by an impressive clock tower. You may also have a look at the Monument to Cryptologists, which is in front of the Imperial Castle.
Departure Point :Poznań Cathedral, Ostrów Tumski 17, 61-001 Poznań, Poland
Return Detail :Imperial Castle, Zamek Cesarski w Poznaniu, 61-001 Poznań, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.