The charm of a Patagonian estancia reveals the most incredible aspects of this land which is not only as vast as it is generous but also holds landscapes of exuberant beauty and natural corners that are waiting to be discovered.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Gourmet Lunch.
What's excluded :
The discovery starts early in the morning. The private vehicle picks up the passengers at the hotel to go to an estancia located at the southern end of Gutiérrez Lake, in the heart of the Nahuel Huapi National Park. Upon arriving at the destination, a picture-postcard landscape appears in its entire splendor, framed by the lake’s crystalline waters, the mystery of the forest and imposing mountains.
The first activity will be a ride through the surroundings to contemplate nature. When returning to the hull of the estancia, we’ll take some time to enjoy a 3-course gourmet lunch. The estancia has an organic garden and a farm for the preparation of your meals.
After sobremesa (sitting on after the meal) we go for another walk, this time, through an old forest of coihue trees, along with specialized guides that will let us know the secrets of its flora and fauna. Since there are several trekking circuits, you can choose according to the degree of difficulty you are up to.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- San Carlos de Bariloche Airport, RP80 S/N, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/17/2019 - 1/1/2021
1/2/2021 - 1/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.