Discover Paris: 2-Hour Walking Tour of the Old Town
Visit the oldest parts of Paris with a passionate tour guide. Discover the city’s rich heritage, including typical narrow streets and buildings. Explore the Old Town and the neighborhood that to this day still attract visitors from around the around.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local tour guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-of
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
From royal squares to picturesque streets, from landmark neighborhoods to hidden ones, your guide will be happy to accompany you through the City of Light. This tour will give you the keys to see and understand, for better or worse, everything that makes up the beauty and history of Paris through the centuries.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :45 Rue Mouffetard, 75005 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.