This is one of the best ways to explore and get to know Mozambican culture in its entirety, letting the landscapes and customs speak for themselves (HoyoHoyo Makwero), from typical food, rich vegetation to the habits and concepts of the local population.
per adult from
7 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Matola, Matola, Maputo Province
We will pass by the beautiful and second largest city of Maputo province
Stop At: Boane, Boane, Maputo Province
We will have opportunity to know the customs of the village and enjoy the breakfast.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Namaacha, Namaacha, Maputo Province
We will have the opportunity to visit historical places, try the typical local food and hike the famous waterfalls of Namaacha.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We take you from AnywhereAirports
- Maputo Intl Airport, Maputo Mozambique
- Maputo Port
Departure Time :11/25/2019 - 1/10/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.