Discover Miami with the City Tour in a Luxury Bus
Great for families of all ages, this tour has everything you need for a great day of fun—free bottled water, illustrated maps, luggage storage, WiFi, and a phone charger at your seat. Buy tickets... Meet your guide... and away you go.
Discover the best of Miami on this half-day tour around the city. An experienced local guide will introduce you to the cultural sights, sounds, and tastes that make this city fabulous. Explore the iconic Art Deco District in Miami Beach, visit the Wynwood Walls, and learn about Cuban culture at the Latin street fair around Domino Park. It's a one-of-a-kind experience!
Definitely the best way to see the most of Miami in the shortest time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Unlimited bottled water (a $5 value!)
- Beautifully illustrated map (a $5 value!)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Charge your phone all day at your seat on the bus
- Store luggage on the bus
- Book now and get FREE Wi-Fi (a $5 value!)
What's excluded :
- Food is available for purchase in Little Havana.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami Beach Boardwalk, Miami Beach, FL
10:00 AM - The Miami To The Max! Tour starts with a rock'n roll bus tour around South Beach. Then, we take a 30-minute beach walk, while snapping photos of the seaside Art Deco District.
We'll show you our favorite photo spots on Ocean Drive, like Versace Mansion, Lifeguard Headquarters, the beach, clock tower, and the spot where they filed the chainsaw scene in the movie "Scarface".
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wynwood Walls, 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127-4306
11:15 AM - We'll hop inside our luxury bus and cruise over to Wynwood, where we will learn about 9 different types of Street Art.
We'll drive around neighborhood show you some of the art murals most people do not get to see, before taking a 30-minute walking tour around the Wynwood Walls - Miami's most popular attraction.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
12: 15 PM - By now we're starting to get hungry so we drive over to Little Havana where you can buy lunch and learn about Cuban culture at the Latin street fair around Domino Park. Take our photo scavenger hunt on your smartphone.
There are many affordable options. You're free to explore and eat on your own, but we'll show you around the neighborhood first.
This is a great time to eat some good Cuban food. Customers receive a FREE paperback version of the Little Havana Dining Guide on the bus. The guide contains restaurant menus, our favorite dishes, and a Cuban food glossary of terms.
Customers receive a Little Havana Dining Guide with restaurant menus and our favorite dishes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
2: Tropics Hotel and Hostel, 1550 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup near all hotels in Downtown and Miami Beach, up to Surfside. Hotel pickups start at 9 am. You must call the Miami Tour Company to schedule the time.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Coronavirus Safety Update: The tour is limited to 15 people on a 40 passengers bus
- Store your luggage on the bus
- Charge your phone at your seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Pickup from Miami Beach hotels
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A small group of 15 people or less on the 40 passenger bus (Offered Exclusively by The Miami Tour Company).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.