Discover Katowice in 60 Minutes with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
You only have an hour to fall in love with Katowice? Challenge accepted!
Discover Katowice during a short but sweet excursion, during which you will learn the most interesting facts about the history, the local lifestyle and the modern transformation of the city.
We will meet at the Cathedral of Christ the King and go on our stroll from there :-)
Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like and learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from, by seeing it through the eyes of a local.
Walking through the city, you will discover the city’s parks, monuments and historical architecture with a local. This is also your chance to get insider tips about the best cafes, restaurants and bars to visit during your time here, and learn how to make the most out of your visit.
This is the perfect experience for someone visiting the city for the first time, or someone that wants to rediscover it!
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cathedral of Christ the King, Katowice, Plebiscytowa 49A, 40-041 Katowice, Poland
Starting our journey at the powerful neo-classical archcathedral of Christ the King!
Pass By: Goldstein Palace, plac Wolności 12A, 40-078 Katowice, Poland
Get to know the Goldstein Palace which is nowadays home to the civil registry, however it served as a commerce chamber and theater before.
Pass By: Rynek w Katowicach, Rynek, 40-000 Katowice, Poland
Let’s stroll through the market square with a blend of modernist, neoclassical, socialist and contemporary buildings.
Pass By: Silesian Insurgents' Monument, al. Korfantego, 40-959 Katowice, Poland
Get impressed by the imensive monument “Silesian Insurgents” honoring the people who took part in the three Silesian Uprisings!
Pass By: Silesian Theatre, Rynek 10, 40-003 Katowice, Poland
Finalizing our journey at the Wyspianski Silesian Theatre named after a polish writer and painter from the modernist period.
Departure Point :Cathedral of Christ the King, Katowice, Plebiscytowa 49A, 40-041 Katowice, Poland
Return Detail :Silesian Theatre, Rynek 10, 40-003 Katowice, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.