Discover Johannesburg! The world's most amazing 'treasure hunt'
Our specialist guides cover the gold mining history about Johannesburg and what makes it the thriving,dynamic city it is today.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - 1 bottle still mineral water per person
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Carlton Centre
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 286 Fox Street, Maboneng Precinct City & Suburban, Johannesburg 2094 South Africa
We will walk the streets of Maboneng to see the many new faces on old building and art galleries, bookshops, design studios.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Standard Bank Ferreira Mine Stope, 5 Simmonds Street Building No 5, Johannesburg 2001 South Africa
Our guide will show you a bank with a gold mine in it's basement!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Carlton Centre, 150 Commissioner Street, Johannesburg 2094 South Africa
Your guide will take to the Top of Africa for a panoramic view across Johannesburg.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Constitution Hill Human Rights Precinct, 11 Kotze Street, Johannesburg 2001 South Africa
The Constitution Hill complex is home to the highest court in South Africa. It is one of the most important places in post Apartheid South Africa, and home to the Constitutional Court. Our law is based upon 27 Human Rights and thus replaces the old Apartheid, colonial and precolonial legal regimes. It is also a very modern building, planned and built to be an example of a people friendly and environmentally sound structure. It is also intuitive, rich in symbolism and accessible. Nearby are three other structures that form part of the overall complex. The court itself is highly innovative and invites the public to symbolically engage with the court process much like in the traditional courts of our land. The Legotla or Imbizo, which are transparent and direct ways for the citizens to attend and hear cases and the discussions about matters that affect them.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
*Your guide will meet and ask for you at the reception desk of your Hotel, Guesthouse, BnB.*Your guide will meet you at the airport holding a sign with your name on.Airports
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
- Lanseria Airport, Lanseria South Africa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.