Discover Hidden Gems of Agra on foot
Agra, the city of the Mughals is famous for the Taj Mahal and several other UNESCO World Heritage sites. However, on this private walking tour explore another side of Agra. Visit the bustling and colorful markets of the Old City and get an insight into the daily life of its people. The walk takes you through narrow lanes flanked by colorful bazaars that display the best of what Agra has to offer.
• Narrow lanes
• Colorful bazaars
• Spice market
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jama Masjid Rd Opp. Agra Fort, Agra 282003 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and driven past the Jama Masjid to Kinari Bazaar, situated in the Old City of Agra.
Accompanied by a local guide, spend the morning navigating through the narrow lanes of Kinari Bazaar and other markets of the area. Walk past shops laden with colorful wares. Take in the sights, sounds and smells of this part of Agra. Go past sweetmeat shops that have been selling their delicacies for generations. Watch school children wind their way home. Walk past roadside shrines where the faithful bend down to offer prayers. Visit the spice market where you can see rows of shops laden with spices like turmeric, cinnamon and cardamom. Watch ladies shop for colorful bangles. Discover the old world charm of life in the crowded streets of this fascinating city.
At the end of the tour you will be driven back and dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Airport, 59/10, VIP Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.