Discover Hagiang 2 Days 1 Night
Ha Giang is the final frontier in northern Vietnam, an amazing landscape of limestone pinnacles and granite outcrops. The far north of the province has some of the most spectacular scenery in the country – if not the region – and the trip between Yen Minh and Dong Van, and then across the Mai Pi Leng Pass to Meo Vac, is quite mind-blowing. Ha Giang should be one of the most popular destinations in this region, but its distance from just about everywhere else keeps visitor numbers at a low level.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
Day 1: Ha Giang – Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Lung Cu – Dong Van, overnight in hotel (B, L, D)
Pass By: Ha Giang Amazing Hostel & Tours, 123A Lý Thường Kiệt, Ngọc Hà, Hà Giang, Vietnam
7h30 AM: After breakfast, we take you to the road up to the hill and stop at Quan Ba Heaven Gate. You visit Lung Tam linen village which produces handmade linen products.
11h30: Approaching Yen Minh for lunch, then heading to Pho Cao with spectacular Dong Van Karst Plateau UNESCO Global Geopark
14h00: You visit the Mansion of Vuong family who was the leader of all the ethnic people there. The so – called King of H’Mong people Vuong Chinh Duc, then visit the North Pole of Lung Cu with huge flag tower. You arrive Dong Van, check in and have dinner and overnight there.
Accommodation included: Overnight at hostel/homestay
Day 2: Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng Pass – Meo Vac – Ha Giang – Hanoi (B, L)
Pass By: Ha Giang Riverside Hostel, 24 Nguyễn Trãi, P. Nguyễn Trãi, Hà Giang, 310000, Vietnam
7h30: After breakfast, we drive to Ma Pi Leng – the highest pass in Northern Vietnam then visit Meo Vac with marvelous Karst Plateau, have lunch at Yen Minh.
15h00: Coming back to Good Morning Ha Giang Inn to refresh and be ready for Hanoi.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.