Discover Gran canaria The Cumbre
• Driving through fertile valleys
• We will visit Telde (capital of the guanches). Arucas and Firgas.
• We move on to Valleseco, Cruz de Tejeda, Ayacata, Roque Nublo, San Bartolome.
• Panoramic viepoint in the valley of Fataga.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Discover Gran Canaria
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Optiona)
- We don´t have pick up in Las Palmas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
This route will lead us through fertile valleys across the island from the suth to the north. During the route we will see vast fields of almond, trees and crops. We will pass through towns like Telde, the first capital of Gran Canaria, Arucas, with its neo-Gothic church and most important rum factory in Europe, or Firgas (Only Saturday). We continue to Valleseco where we stop for lunch (Not incl). Then, we will go to the Cruz de Tejeda, from where we will be able to photograph the Roque Nublo (Symbol of Gran Canaria). We will pass by Ayacata, region of almond trees. We ended up visiting San Bartolomé de Tirajana with its breathtaking views of the town of Santa Lucía. Before the return we will stop at the panoramic point of the Fataga Valley at 450 m.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be in either in the Hotel where you stay, or the nearest place to your accommodation. Call us for more details: • Pick up only in the tourist zone in the South, Please contact us before you make your booking. • Around all these areas: Bahia Feliz, San Agustin, Mas Palomas, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico,
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.