Discover Gorges du Verdon and the French Riviera in a Private Plane
Fancy a trip to indulge in the sun-soaked romance of French Riviera?
Discover Cannes and gorgeous Verdon Canyon with an extraordinary lifestyle...with a micro flight from the air!
Your pilot is key to this adventure. They are sharing the flights' direct cost, not making a profit. They just love to fly and want you to understand their passion for aviation.
So be sure to meet your pilot directly at the Mandelieu airfield.
++Confirm weather conditions with your pilot before++ --> Access a local airfield --> Discuss the flight route together with your pilot --> Pre-flight check --> Up you go, enjoy the view from a whole new perspective!
The flight can depart between 9-17h, depending on the availability of the pilot, aircraft, and weather. Please let us know your flexible hours/days upon booking, and make sure that you've been in touch with us beforehand!
per adult from
What's included :
- Pilot Headset
- 1.5 Hour Private Sightseeing Flight
- Discuss the route with your pilot, make it personalized
- Access a private and exclusive airclub in Cannes
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from the activity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iles de Lerins, Dans la Baie de Cannes, 06400 Cannes France
Stop At: Massif de l'Esterel, Str. Dip. Cannes- Frejus, Agay, Saint-Raphael France
Stop At: Palm Beach Cannes, Place Franklin Roosevelt, 06400 Cannes France
Stop At: French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Pass By: Gorges du Verdon, France
Pass By: Le port de l'ile de Porquerolles, rue de l Artisanat, 83400, Porquerolles Island France
Pass By: Lac de Castillon, 04170 Saint-Julien-du-Verdon France
Pass By: Parc Aquatique Lac de Saint Cassien, Tanneron France
Departure Point :Cannes - Mandelieu Airport, 245 Avenue Francis Toner, 06150 Cannes, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Make sure that you have been in touch with us and your pilot beforehand to confirm the weather condition of the day
- This is not a helicopter flight
- This is a non-commercial flight operated under EASA cost-sharing rules and each flight is insured by Allianz through Wingly. Flights are performed with the utmost safety in mind including pre-flight checks, but please note that the flights don’t have the same safety rules as a commercial flight.
- The final meeting time will be sent to you by a direct ""Must Read Summary email"" from Wingly
- Full name/Date of birth/Weight of each passenger is required once upon booking for security reason
- Passengers with any health concerns shall consult their doctor before making reservation
- Passengers who weigh more than 95kg, please enquire before booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.