Discover everything about the process and preparation of the Coffee in a guided coffee tour.
Our coffee tour is unique because it allows you to enjoy a wonderful day near San José, on the way to the Poas Volcano you can find our Doka coffee farm, it is one of the farms that preserve the old method for making the best coffee in Costa Rica.
On our tour you can enjoy a guided tour of our farm, taste our coffee chocolates, coffee liqueur and of course our wide variety of coffee from home.
Right after we have our buffet style lunch, to finish our tour with a flourish.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Doka Estate Costa Rica Coffee Tour & Plantation
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Doka Estate Costa Rica Coffee Tour & Plantation, 129, Provincia de Alajuela, Alajuela, Costa Rica
We invite you to live a unique experience in our Coffee Tour, it is the only one with a 100% real coffee plantation and that works in the same way for 125 years, declared cultural heritage for being the only coffee tour with a separation system and artisan and totally hydraulic roasting of coffee, the whole process is natural, from harvesting to drying and storage.
On this tour, you will have the opportunity to learn one by one the processes we do to produce the best coffee in Costa Rica and one of the best in the world, and the best thing is that you can drink all the coffee you want.
Duration: 4 hours
• Typical breakfast - Delicious pinto gallo, eggs, bananas, corn tortilla, custard, tropical fruits, and delicious coffee from our plantation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all San José Hotels & AirBnB
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.