Discover Every Corner of Hoi An Ancient City & Hoi An Rural Village ( Private )
Tour Program :
8:00 Guide and driver pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city, then depart for Hoi An
8:45: Visiting Cam Thanh village. You have an opportunity to experience basket boat, discover Water coconut Palm and the way of local fisher’s life along to the beautiful and peaceful river.
9:30: Leave Cam Thanh Village behind, we visit Thanh Ha- pottery village. See how craftsmen making their products and enjoy the peace of the village.
10:00: Take a boat to visit Kim Bong carpentry village, which was built in the late 15th century. The image of rustic gentle Kim Bong Carpentry Village but equally exquisite is surely the impression tourists can easily feel from the image of Hoi An Old Town as well as on other products.
11:00: The boat continues to take you to Hoi An. Have lunch at a local restaurant
13:00: Take a walking tour to visit the Japanese Covered Bridge, Tan Ky Ancient House, Hoi An Cultural and Historical Museum,
16:00 Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- Local English Speaking Tourguide
- Boat Trip to visit Kim Bong Carpentry & Pottery Village
- Entrance Ticket in Hoi An city & Villages
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Basket Boat fee, Water
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Kim Bong Carpentry Village
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
What's excluded :
- Drink, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
The historic fishing port of Hoi An is renowned for its UNESCO World Heritage-listed Ancient Town. On this tour, spend the morning exploring the rural villages around Hoi An and experience local life in Cam Thanh, Thanh Ha, and Kim Bong villages, known for traditional handicrafts such as pottery and carpentry. After lunch at a local restaurant, enjoy a walking tour of Hoi An, taking in landmarks including the Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Family Chapel, and Tan Ky Ancient House.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Symbol of Hoi an city
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kim Bong Carpentry Village, Cam Kim commune Riverside Village Road, Hoi An Vietnam
where you will see the art of noodle and rice paper making and sleeping mat making. Once your tutors have shown you how it is done, you will then take turns to see how good your skills are in these particular ancient crafts. This activity is fun and is also a great time to meet and talk to local people.
Kim Bong carpentry village, which was built in the late 15th century. The image of rustic gentle Kim Bong Carpentry Village but equally exquisite is surely the impression tourists can easily feel from the image of Hoi An Old Town as well as on other products. The decorative motifs on each pillar of works, images of flowers or leaves are the products made from skillful hands of Kim Bong craftsmen.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Thanh Ha- the pottery village. See how craftsmen making their products and enjoy the peace of the village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.