Discover Dieng Plateau Tour from Yogyakarta
Experience the extraordinary holiday in Yogyakarta by visiting the magnificent temples & participating in the volcanic tour! We will explore a unique volcanic region in Central Java which is The Dieng Plateau. You discover rolling green hills, multi-colored lakes and bubbling pits of mud. All surrounded by views of nearby mountains and volcanoes. The diversity of the landscape makes the area very different to anywhere else in Indonesia.
• Visit Dieng Plateau which include Sikidang Creater, Arjuna Temple & Color Lake
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel for tours
- Return hotel transfers
- Mineral water
- English speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Sikidang Crater
- Entry/Admission - Arjuna Temple
- Entry/Admission - Telaga Warna
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Food & Beverages
- Optional program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wonosobo, Wonosobo, Central Java, Java
7.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel to go Wonosobo District
Pass By: Dieng Plateau, Dieng Indonesia
We bring you to visit the Sikidang crater, Arjuna Temple and the Telaga Warna
Stop At: Sikidang Crater, Desa Dieng Kulon, Kecamatan Batur, Dieng Indonesia
11.00 AM: Visit Sikidang active crater
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arjuna Temple, Dieng Kulon, Dieng Indonesia
12.00 PM: Visit Arjuna Temple Complex
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Telaga Warna, Desa Dieng Wetan, Dieng Indonesia
1.30 PM: Visit stone view of the beautiful charm of Color Lake
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lovely Borobudur Tours By Asni, Jl Wates KM 11 Sedayu, GKP Block B IV / 6, 55752 Indonesia
We bring you to Wonosobo where you will be able to see dramatic mountain scenery as we travel through Sindoro - Sumbing Valley, passing through tobacco & tea plantations. We will visit the popular crater (kawah) around Dieng Plateau which is the Sikidang Crater (Kawah Sikidang) then move on to Arjuna Temples Complex. Candi-candi (ancient temples) dotted around, the most famous being the Arjuna complex not because of its magnificence, what not with the likes of Borobudur and Prambanan not too far off but for its really old age. Here you can find Candi Arjuna, Candi Setiyaki and Candi Bima. They are one of the oldest temples in Indonesia, dating back to 8th century built by the Sanjaya dynasty. It had stood the test of time for a long, long time. Last but not least, the must visit attraction is to Telaga Warna (colored lake). The name stands as the lake hues of blue and maybe some slight green. Try to walk up the hill beside it to catch a top view of the lake which can be quite beautiful if you caught it during the right light of day.
2.30 PM: Transfer to your hotel in Yogyakarta city
5.00 PM: Drop off at your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pick up is available for accommodations in the Yogyakarta city area• Pick up and drop off from/to outside Yogyakarta city, is applied additional charge per car per tour package payable to our Driver. Outside cities: Add IDR 150.000 for Wonosari, Klaten, Parangtritis Area, Kulonprogo, Magelang, Borobudur Area. Add IDR 300.000 for Solo, Losari, Purworejo and Bandungan Area. Add IDR 400.000 for Semarang, Kutoarjo, Wonosobo & Temanggung.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- This voucher is valid only on the date specified.
- Free hotel pick-up is available for accommodations in the Yogyakarta city area.
- Pick up and drop off from/to outside Yogyakarta city, is applied additional charge per car per tour package payable to our Driver. Outside cities: Add IDR 150.000 for Wonosari, Klaten, Parangtritis Area, Kulonprogo, Magelang, Borobudur Area. Add IDR 300.000 for Solo, Losari, Purworejo and Bandungan Area. Add IDR 400.000 for Semarang, Kutoarjo, Wonosobo & Temanggung.
- The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. Please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route
- Customer are encouraged to bring camera for photo shots
- Please be on time.as the maximum waiting time for hotel pick up is 10-15 minutes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.