Discover Dana Point: Kayak, Hike and Visit the Ocean Institute
Uncover the secrets of beautiful Dana Point as you Sea Kayak your way through the harbor before floating back to town where you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch. Learn all about the interesting history and folklore of Dana Point Harbour and pay a visit to the Ocean Institute, then traverse the Headland trails for some truly spectacular views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Kayak rental
- Coffee and a pastry
- Entrance fee to Ocean Institute
- Entry/Admission - Orange County Urban Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Ocean Institute
- Entry/Admission - The Pilgrim
- Entry/Admission - Dana Point Nature Interpretive Center
What's excluded :
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- Welcome to Dana Point – Orange County, the most romantic spot in California! Our tour begins with a coffee and a pastry in the arts district.
We’ll take a quick meander up to the historical Bluff Top Trail for a birds' eye view of the harbor and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
Departure Point :24292 Del Prado Ave, Dana Point, CA 92629, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and outdoor clothing, swimming clothes for the sea-kayaking activity.
- Travelers under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- There is an opportunity to change clothes before the sea kayaking tour. There will be restrooms along the way, but please bring a water bottle to refill and comfortable walking shoes.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us at the time of the booking if you have any dietary requests.
- Tour is a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.