This is a unique chance to see where the Ottoman Empire started along with a beautiful and historic city.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Great Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Green Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Tombs of Osman and Orhan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Great Mosque, Ulucami Cd. Nalbantoglu Mahallesi, Bursa 16010 Turkey
Visit of the Great Mosque: Ulu Cami dating from 1399.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Koza Hani, Bursa Center, Bursa Turkey
- Visit Koza Han (the silk market) of the Ottoman period and / Bursa Grand Bazaar.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Green Mosque, Yesil Mahallesi, Bursa 16360 Turkey
Visit of the Green Mosque and the Green Mausoleum: From the 15th century of the Sultan Mehmet I period.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tombs of Osman and Orhan, Yigitler Cd. No:4,, Bursa 16040 Turkey
Visit the Mausoleum of Osman Bey (founder of the Ottoman Empire) and his son Orhan the 2nd Sultan of the Empire and the conqueror of the city of Bursa.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide pick you up from your hotel (any hotel in Istanbul) with a private vehicule.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.