Discover Buenos Aires Street Art & more!
You will visit the coolest neighbourhood of Buenos Aires for an artsy walk where you will get to know the street art of Palermo from the perspective of a contemporary art curator. At the same time I will share tips that I use as a professional photographer, so you can become more creative with your smartphone and take amazing photos. You will discover how Palermo changed to be the most exciting artistic hub of Argentina, the first one of its kind in the whole country. We will explore the different types of street art and graffiti while I tell you the stories behind the artworks and artists that most of them I know personally.
I recommend to do this walk the first day you arrive to Buenos Aires as I will share with you my list of places that you can't miss in the area and my favorite art galleries.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Traditional Argentinian pastry
- Street art tour with a local expert
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Recoleta, Junin y Guido, Buenos Aires Argentina
Pass By: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Departure Point :Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.