Trixity offers a series of trails which are not only sightseeing experiences around some of Australia’s most beautiful cities but we will also give your brain a work-out on the way round.
You will guide yourself on your ‘smart’ device along the trail solving clues as you go - get the answer correct and we send you the next clue – easy! There are ‘Help’ & ‘Hint’ options if you get stuck and of course you can use your device to look things up if required.
We think this is an excellent way to spend 2-3 hours discovering the city you live in, work in, play in. See our website for more details www.trixity.com.au
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A challenging set of clues for you to unravel, to guide yourself around our trail
What's excluded :
Solve a series of clues that guide you around the most beautiful cities of Australia, whilst seeing major attractions and a side to the city that you might not normally see.
Take your time and enjoy the sights or try and get yourself further up the leader board with a fast time. The clock will stop after every clue so you can get the most out of your trail.
Based on both sides of Brisbane’s winding river, this trail invites you to unravel clues in historic buildings, monuments and the fabulous botanic gardens – there’s even a short hop on the free ferry so you can take in the full beauty of the River City.
There are no time limits, so you can take the challenge at any time in the future. The trails are all ‘device’ led i.e. smartphone, tablet, kindle, etc. so that is all you will need .... apart from family or friends and some brain power.
Start time: Mon-Thurs & Sat-Sun commencing anytime btwn 10am-3.30pm and Fri btwn 10am-5.30pm
Duration: Approx. 2hr walk - 6kms. Wheelchair accessible.
Availability: Every day of the year apart from Good Friday, Anzac Day, Labour Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day
• The Brisbane River, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
• Brisbane, Brisbane, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Departure Point :ANZAC Square, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Departure Time :10/2/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.