Discover Bordeaux in 60 Minutes with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
You only have an hour to fall in love with Bordeaux? Challenge accepted!
Discover Bordeaux during a short but sweet excursion, in which you will learn the most interesting facts about the city, the local lifestyle and the modern transformation of the city.
We will meet at the Place de la Bourse and will go on our stroll from there :-)
Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like and learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from, by seeing it through the eyes of a local.
Walking through the city, you will discover exactly what makes Bordeaux special! This is also your chance to get insider tips about the best cafes, restaurants and bars to visit during your time here, and learn how to make the most out of your visit.
This is the perfect experience for someone visiting the city for the first time, or someone that wants to rediscover it!
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place de la Bourse, 33000 Bordeaux, France
At the place de la Bourse you will have a first taste of how Bordeaux used to look like three centuries ago!
Pass By: Porte Cailhau, Place du Palais, 33000, Bordeaux France
The porte Cailhau used to be a part of the fortification of the city and a part of the city gates!
Pass By: Porte de Bourgogne, Place Bir-Hakeim, 33000, Bordeaux France
It marks the official entrance of the city of Bordeaux on an old road connecting Paris and Bordeaux.
Pass By: 87 Quai des Queyries, 33100 Bordeaux, France
We will end the Experience at this spot, where the young people of Bordeaux like to meet up and it is the perfect spot for you to continue exploring Bordeaux on your own :-)
Departure Point :Place de la Bourse, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Return Detail :87 Quai des Queyries, 33100 Bordeaux, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.