Discover Blackpool and Lake District from a Private Plane
Go on an unforgettable adventure and discover Blackpool in the most unique way...from a private micro plane!
You’ll see stunning views of the Fylde coastline, The Blackpool Tower, Yorkshire Dales...and many more for you to discover with a local pilot!
Your pilot is key to this adventure. They are sharing the flights' direct cost, not making a profit. They just love to fly and want you to understand their passion for aviation.
So be sure to meet your pilot directly at the Blackpool City Airport.
++Confirm weather conditions with your pilot before++ --> Access a local airfield --> Discuss the flight route together with your pilot --> Pre-flight check --> Up you go, enjoy the view from a whole new perspective!
The flight can depart between 9-17h, depending on the availability of the pilot, aircraft, and weather. Please let us know your flexible hours/days upon booking, and make sure that you've been in touch with us beforehand!
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Access a private and exclusive airclub around Blackpool
- Discuss the route with your pilot, make it special
- 1 or 1.5 Hour Private Sightseeing Flight
- Pilot's headset
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from the activity
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Blackpool Tower, The Promenade, Blackpool FY1 4BJ England
Depending on the weather condition of the day, you can discuss the possible flying route with your pilot before the flight
Pass By: Blackpool Beach, Promenade, Blackpool FY1 5AA England
Pass By: Blackpool Pleasure Beach, 525 Ocean Boulevard, Blackpool FY4 1EZ England
Pass By: Morecambe Bay, Marine Road, Morecambe England
Pass By: Southport, Southport, Merseyside, England
Pass By: Fleetwood, Fleetwood, Wyre District, Lancashire, England
Pass By: Yorkshire Dales National Park, Yorkshire Dales National Park, North Yorkshire, England
Departure Point :Blackpool Airport, Squires Gate Ln, Blackpool FY4 2QY, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The final meeting time and airfield will be sent to you by a direct ""Must Read Summary email"" from Wingly
- Make sure that you have been in touch with us and your pilot beforehand to confirm the weather condition of the day
- This is not a helicopter flight
- Passengers who weigh more than 95kg, please enquire before booking
- Passengers with any health concerns shall consult their doctor before making reservation
- Full name/Date of birth/Weight of each passenger is required once upon booking for security reason
- Passengers could reschedule or choose to receive a full refund in case of weather cancellation.
- This is a non-commercial flight operated under EASA cost-sharing rules and each flight is insured by Allianz through Wingly. Flights are performed with the utmost safety in mind including pre-flight checks, but please note that the flights don’t have the same safety rules as a commercial flight.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.